Monday, September 23, 2013

Pressure Handling

Sometimes ,
waiting loved ones creates an unwanted pressure unintentionally on u,and if u  failed to deliver result on time ,creates a situation of hesitation and emerges in lack of confidence and strength in u, so what is happening to me these days,

I came in this city keeping a goal in my mind to get rid of this hostel and get my job soon as possible but here totally diff situations are arising and demanding a exploration of knowledge as much possible as a student can,they just need a perfect guy unlike a college placement environment.

m not that social too who can contact anybody without any reason n extract information,i was relying on my friend for that purpose but he's also busy now a days in his job,whatever im now learning a lot from my life ,getting contents for my struggle tales.......

No comments:

Post a Comment